COMPOLETITION COURSE - SUMMER 2017
Create a Competition Worthy Routine
For performers, competitors and anyone who would like to learn how to put a great routine together.
July 2017 - 8 Hour Performance Training Course
(New West Studio)
Start Date: Friday July 14, 2017
End Date: Friday July 28, 2017
Course Dates & Times:
Friday July 14, 2017 | 5:30pm - 8pm
Friday July 21, 2017 | 5:30pm - 8pm
Friday July 28, 2017 | 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Course Rate: $350 plus gst
Register by July 10, 2017
- Finding your own dance/performance style
- Song choice, theme, how do you want to express your story?
- Presentation - Confidence, Audience Connection, Balanced Choreography
- Artistry - Costumes, Makeup, Transitions
- Technique - Pole Trick Selection, Skill Perfection, Line Clean Up, Difficulty, Balance of Flexibility/Strength Tricks, Execution of Moves
- Basic Choreography: Jumps, Leaps, Pirouettes, Foot Work
- Flexibility Training, Body Conditioning
- Performance Practice & Feedback
Learn with Jessica Lyn & Karen May!
Together they have almost 30 years of experience in the entertainment & performance industry.
Jessica Lyn - International Pole & Fitness Instructor, Choreographer & Competition Coach
Karen May - Dance Instructor & Choreographer